
I heard J.Bailey is out of town, as well as Wade and Jake. It is a little bit lonely in Arizona.
Thanks to Allison for setting up this blog, and thanks to Meredith for encouraging family relationships. I could not agree more with her e-mail, "being busy" always feels like a lame excuse (I use often). That said, I am way excited for Christmas time. I told Wade I was going to decorate while he is away. I might get so sleep deprived, I might just do it.
Missing:One husband who talks in his sleep, and tries to ease the blow of his departure with brownies. On a serious note, Wade did awesome this week in Leadership Camp. He is impressing his superiors and I suspect his competition is beginning to get tired of his shining star performances. They pulled Wade aside about possible leadership roles but they needed him and our family to be mobile. Sadly, we we can't leave right now or in the near future. However, we are optimistic about where Wade's career is going with State Farm.
Waiting for family naptime,
Wade, Chari, and Goose
1 comment:
Yay, Chari, glad you're on board with the family website. You're so talented at this, so we're going to need you!!! This is one of my absolute favorite pictures of Wade. He truly made my wedding video. :) Looking forward to seeing you, Weston and the gang this Christmas.
Post a Comment