Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Have Learned

Hey everyone - remember that book Teri got last year for Christmas, What I Have Learned? The book listed life lessons, funny and wise, learned from people 5 - 99. I thought it would be fun to compile a book of life lessons the Reynolds family has learned.
Here's my plan:
- Everyone comes up with 5-10 lessons and emails them to me (mlr4343@yahoo.com).
- I will type them up and print out mini books for everyone.
- We will share them at Christmas. :)

Here are a few I've drafted:
- I have learned I can learn something from every person I know.
- I have learned fear of my mother's disappointment has kept me from doing many bad things.
- I have learned that because God believes in me, I should believe in me.
- I have learned not to be envious of others' lives -- eventually, with hard work and faith, my life will become what I want it to be.
- I have learned no TV in a home is a beautiful way to develop friendships with family.

Let's have your lessons!
Thanks,
Meredith

No comments: